Let's go a Hopping!!!! ****UPDATED!!!!****

Hey there scrappy peeps!!! :D I wanted to say hi and welcome!!! I'm so very excited about this blog hop!!!

OK...so you should have started here at Nancy's Blog, and I should be your 3rd visit. Be sure to visit every one's blog and leave a comment because that will increase your chances to win the prize!!! Let me tell you, that May Anticipation kit is an awesome prize!!! I almost swooned with excitement when I opened up my box and saw the contents.

I want to share a layout I made using the kit.

This is the second layout I created using this kit. Every month I always think of what I should scrap about...and mull it over for a bit. When I found out the emotion I instantly knew I wanted to scrap about the long wait (in my case it seemed EXTREMELY long) to meet my 1st born.
I had so many emotions, I was excited, (of course) worried that I was  going to make a lot of mistakes, worried about his health, overcome with so much love for a peanut that always seemed to kick me and stretch out when I was trying to relax...LOL...I was always feeling so curious! Even though I used black and white as a base, (and this is to kinda symbolize how "in the dark" I was) I wanted to keep the rest of it bright and happy because this was one event in my life that really was cheery, looked bright, and very very happy for me. (and still is, hence the circle...to symbolize how my joy in having made the decision to keep and have my baby boy is never ending. That said: the story of my pregnancy with him is a whole book...and I'll share another time)
Of course I did my usual distressing...I just feel my layouts are incomplete without it. LOL.I made my little flower out of the pink paislee pleated trim. (coming up later in the month will be a tutorial...check the MB for fabulous tutorials from the DT!!!) I even cut a piece of the pretty packaging the pleated trim came in!!! Can you spot it???

and OMG...don't I look like a baby in this pic??? sooo young. I was 21 here.
Thanks for looking and wading through my lengthy post!!! Your next stop is over at Stacey's blog!!! What are you waiting for??? LOL!!!!


****The winner of the blog hop will be posted today (5/12) at Rachel's Blog. Be on the look out!!!**** Thanks for participating!!!!