Oh deery me.....

....I think I'm loosing my mind,why else would I buy these first three items without shame or remorse and then be so bold as to parade them in such a brazen fashion! I am having a little dalliance with kitsch,'granny chic',novelties,hideous tat....call it what you will.....I know its love,I've been here before-except where once I kept it a secret,this time I'm going public!! Devil-may-care,bold-as-brass-thats me,proud to be seen to be doing my bit for the misunderstood ornaments of this world,so I'm wondering now is this a shop I'm running or some bizarre sanctuary for abandoned china animals!!The newest inmates are surely the grandest yet,I mean golden Bambis-how very ostentatious,but these little dears are so very shy they have been hiding in Fine and Dandys 'kitsch corner' all day-I think they are a little embarrased by their appearance,I persuaded them to let me take a photo to show you all,(please don't laugh)!! So I will keep taking these foresaken creatures under my wing,hopefully re-homing a few along the way,all I ask is that next time you consider buying a china ornament-you remember that 'its for life and not just for kitschness'! As I said I think I am loosing my mind...........