what are you waiting for?

Hi!

wow, this week has zipped by me. I was hoping that with hubby home I'd have more time for stuff but between birthdays, recitals, etc...I havent been able to keep up with much. I have DT work on my desk screaming at me to get finished/done...it's CRAZY!!!

On Saturday there will be a crop over at SFTIO! It starts from 8am to 8pm. Hope to see you there!

The Anticipation kit there is gorgeous. when I got the kit I was awed, inspired, and thrilled to get cracking. wanna see a layout?


This layout is about how excited I am about our church. 5 years ago the church had decided to sell the building we were in to expand. Services were so packed, people started leaving because there wasn't enough space.
The church owned 17 acres of land and decided it was time to build there, a bigger place for us. In the process we ran out of money. People have left, new people are coming. But the feelings now are huge anticipation because we're getting there. It looks like we'll be in there by the end of summer/early Fall.

I added a Britt Nicole song that goes along with the Anitcipation theme. Take a listen. :)