what do you do without the net?

hi!

This week has been a pretty long one for me.
why?
because our laptop caught a virus. yep.
virus. we could only start the thing and nothing else. Not a thing.
what's on the said LT? nothing much....just ALLLLLLL of my photos, assignments, etc. Basically everything I may need to get me going scrappy wise, besides the paper and glue.

THEN....we lost power in the basement at the shop. That's where I can go and look up the stuff that needs to get done. we got the power back on but the Fios thingy wasn't working.

SO. How have I survived?

1) I actually worked. (LOL) well, did organizing...put keys out and took stock of what we have and what we may need to order soon. I really dislike doing that...it's tedious.

2) watched what I have on DVR. Who knew I'd become a huge fan of Grey's anatomy? NOW I FINALLY get it with the Mc Dreamy and Mc Steamy.

3) tackled that monster in the bathroom called the hamper. yep, it's not "exploded" anymore.

4) went to Target. got some new pillows. my old one wasnt cutting it anymore and my neck has been killing me. I was feeling better...but today I got that shooting pain again. Looks like I may have to go to the chiropractor. :(

OK....so I thought my list was going to be longer....this week we've had killer weather...like hitting 90's...so that slows me down a bit. I can't stand the heat. I'm chug chug chugging on my projects, doing finishing touches and what not...but let me tell you...it's been hard because I depend on the LT a LOT...for my photos, editing, printing for last minute things, looking up stuff online to make sure I'm headed the right direction...I've had to pretty much depend on my memory of all things. LOL.

using this week's sketch over at the scrappiest


and this is another creation using the fabulously colorful & vibrant anticipation kit.