Happy memorial day!!!


Hi!!!

How has your weekend been? DO you do the BBQ thing? The beach thing? watch parades?

We always particiapte with the local memorial day parade, and I love to see all the classic cars with the veterans but this year our city has cancelled it. The vets are climbing in age and cannot do the long march.
:( Hopefully the younger ones will want to participate and they'll start up again. I think we should always be so very grateful to them for their service.

I have some sneak peeks!

June's theme is Anger. wanna see sneaky peekies of some anger layouts????

what the heck, I'm feeling generous! LOL


come back to see them in full through out the month, OR if you're dying to see what I could be angry about, sign in to the MB and check out what the totally talented DT has made!!!