I Don't! Or maybe I do...with some sneaks thrown in for good measure!

Hello, Hello!

you know, sometimes I think I'm like this old lady in an early 30-something year old body! every day there's a new ache and pain! EEK! Last night my right hand was hurting and my joints were swollen. DH said it's because I scrap too much. That could be it....I was marathon scrapping lately...I'll take a break tonight....maybe, just to see if it works.

SO as you know, the June ANGER kit has been revealed. Now what could I possibly be angry about?

Here's one of the things!

and some close ups:

Men. Men in general tick me off. The ones who promise the world and then turn out to be deadbeats. The ones who think that using their hands for something other than loving caresses is OK. The ones who make kids and then just come around when it's a convenience, or a fashion accessory. Vows mean NOTHING to them. I could go on and on...but I won't. Because you get the message, right?

and drum roll please, because the sneaky peeksies are coming up!



so I am off on that note. Bright and all colorful, right???!!!