yes, Totally Worth IT!

Hello again!!! Now don't go all into shock for having like what, my 3rd consecutive post containing actual creativity !!!

Just wanted to pop in quickly and let ya'll know:

There is another prompt up at AAM!!! Rachel's introducing it!


Now I have to say...being a part of 2 design teams in which the topic is about me may sound pretty easy or like something that you get used to after a while, right? WRONG. There are some times the ideas just click or it doesn't really seem like something I can relate to but I find a twist to it that someone can relate to. Now scrapping about my good attributes? NOT easy for someone who can do no right in her own eyes.

AT the DT MB Melissa  told us she asked her friend what she loved about her. And that inspired her. When I said "let me try that" and I asked the kids and hubby....oh my what a mess. LOL. I stuff like "mommy's NO joke! you don't let us get away with anything" or she's fun, she's fair, gets us things even though we don't deserve it...basically kissing up to me. I know they want me to take them shopping now. The hubby just said lots of stuff that would probably be better if I left it between the 2 of us...LOL!!!
They left me out in the wind, basically. SO I started with my photo...and started going through the remains of SFTIO's May kit...grabbed a becky fleck sketch...and just went from there....until it was time to journal. then I just went from memory...what people have told me. I joke around about how I need a sign at the store saying "the DR is in" seriously...people come in for keys and tell me their life story...maybe I just have that face that makes people comfy. next I need a couch....ROTFL.
It felt good being able to scrap positively...so thanks for picking this prompt out, Rachel!!! :)
Ok...enough rambling for me. I will be back tomorrow with some sneaky peeks of some  new creativity using Buzz & Bloom!!!!