Fun Friday: Photos!

Hi all. :)

This week has been busy for me. It was so very hard to get out of bed this AM, but I managed to. I'm not complaining about being busy...because when we're busy, my hubby isn't worrying about things.

So...to commemorate the weekend, I'm sharing some photos. take a peek?


I love when the hubby's got a sweet tooth. Yummy homemade banana bread. He made it 2xs this week. :D

I love this view. I live 10 mins away from here. so pretty.

Do you think she has a future as a gymnast?

I think soooo....

with this summer being an extreme one...this is one of my first blooms that havent been scorched. I wasn't able to clip any for my table.


a sneaky peeky for you.


and what they Hey....another one.

Have a great weekend, everyone. Stay tuned for the reveal of August's kit over at SFTIO.