so it may only be relevant to me....

I don't have any layouts to post....the ones I am working on and already have completed can only be shown on reveal day....soooo....

I will post about something else that excites me.

Music!

I have little song birds (AKA Teenier Terrors) that sing along to everything....and our CDs get lots of playtime out of them. We can sing the songs to you backwards, i think.

SO we at the teenyterrors households have been looking around at various artists' websites looking for some info on any new releases to love on and play over&over&over&over again.

we're excited about getting these!

Israel Houghton


Toby Mac

 The Newsboys

and last but not least...................................................................................................

another thing for me to be excited about:

My Mommy's coming to visit! YEAH!!!!! I haven't seen her in 2 years...so the visit is long overdue.

until next time....