wat's up?

hey there!

I was a busy bee this past weekend! Can you imagine that?!!

On Friday I went to my first Zumba class ever...and let. me. tell. you!!!!

I had a BLAST! of course when i got home that night I was exhausted! I had lots of fun...went with some cool peeps who are the bestest ever to go make a dancing fool out of yourself with. I hope to keep going!!!

I have decided....and this has been in my heart for so long....to try and get more involved at my Church. I am so shy and scared of putting myself out there! I am the biggest stumbling block....I talk myself out of things that I want to do because fear gets in the way, insecurities...etc. I am determined not to let any of that get in the way anymore!

So...this Saturday was my first ever Girls' Mins. Sponsor meeting. :D

I am going to be a helper. and I am nervous.

Another thing...

I've slowed down in my creative life. :( I think it's because of lack of energy...&&& maybe just maybe the little funk I'm in will clear when those dumb meds kick in...but this makes me sooo sad...I don't even take any pix anymore...my poor poor canon...feels so left out.

SO. whatamidoinghere? supposed to be working but taking a break to show you this last layout.....on discovery.



as usual...it's alll about love. well...what I discovered about it.