This week has zoomed by, it's Thursday!

Hi! It's me again, here with yet another post. I wanted to show you my first layout made using the Discovery kit from SFTIO.

I found out the emotion and brain stormed.....got some ideas of where i wanted to photograph and the hubby was all game. You see, since he travels throughout the area for work, he gets to see so much of where we live & the areas surrounding. SO when I said "discovery" he knew just where to take us. And I'm glad he did.

could you believe that those  places in the photos are all within 15-20 mins away from me? I am so in awe that a city girl who always said (& meant it) that no one would ever take her out of the City could love a place like this. OK...so in the little city I live in now drives me crazy because there's a mentality here that some people have (not all) and that's the wanna be ghetto fabulous....:uggh: all I need to do is drive out 10 mins and it's all forgotten. shoot, I can even walk down 5 mins from my shop to see a beautiful river front.

and here I am rambling. SO this Thursday one thing I am thankful for is being able to see this, and experiencing it with my hubby & kids. God's nature in all it's beauty.