Are you HOPPING yet?

Hi everyone!!! :)

Isn't today a beautiful day for a blog hop? you should have come here from Dirty Scraps Blog! If you didn't make sure you go and leave a comment there because the more love you leave, the greater the chances are to win a gorgeous ENLIGHTENMENT Kit from SFTIO!!!! {click on the link for full info on the kit.} SFTIO's kits are always generous, packed with awesome and inspirational products, along with inspiration on the board...full of challenges, quotes, music, etc. Trust me, you want to win one!



Now wanna see what I made with it?

New Appreciation

It's a layout all about how much I have learned to appreciate my mom for all she has done. Growing up I resented her a LOT...for a lot of reasons that I now realize wasn't her fault. It was so hard for me to be able to talk to her...and RELATE to her. She had the very hard job of taking care of 3 kids by herself, going back to college, all on public assistance because she lost her very good job right as my parents were getting divorced. She had a LOT on her plate. Now that I am a mommy, I feel bad for not going easier on her and trying harder. It's not like kids come with a manual at birth, you know.

My mommy and I get along and can really talk about anything. We respect the other's opinions and I really value the mommy I was given. I just wished she would just move back to NY already. :(

sorry for the crappy photo...

Now like I said before, make sure to leave a comment as you hop from blog to blog...for greater chances to win. Good luck!

your next stop is with the fabulous Shaina!!!