fun, happy & carefree friday.....

Hi!!!

:)

I think I'm going to start something here...for every Friday...since that is one of my fave days...to post a video of a "happy" or Joyful song. What do you think? I can think of no other way to start my weekends than with some happy  music. :D It's a good idea, right?



I've watched this video on GMC and it always makes me feel all bouncy inside. LOL. (wow, I sounded like my teeniest terror {Nani} just now!) even if Gospel isn't your thang, seeing how happy these well dressed guys are (Luv their outfits, too) is just absolutely CONTAGIOUS.

I think i should share this too:

I feel so alive

Can you tell that I love using my white pen? A LOT!!!! This is a layout created using this month's enlightenment kit. the one that one lucky winner can win from the blog hop that should just be ending.


I took a little bit of the Lyrics from POD's Alive...and added some of my own words in there as well...to me enlightenment was a hard word to use because I kept getting stuck on the buddhist aspect of it. For some reason that song popped in my head and BANG! It made me aware  and remember that feeling I get when I remember how I was and where I used to be...and it just makes me feel so awestruck. I can't really explain it too much or very well...but knowing the Lord just inspires me. I am so very appreciative of His tender love and mercy. His LOVE is undeniable.

well, I hope you have a great weekend. Mine is going to be jammed pack full of chores and then some scrappy time. :D YAY....I am just going to sit and scrap. whether I like what comes out of it or not. watch out, now!