what's up now:

I'm feeling a little frustrated, grateful, a bit tired, & a bit sneaky...see below. :) I am even feeling INSPIRED! Wow, I am feeling many things!

Listening to Group 1 Crew:Outta Space Love...that CD is really upbeat.

wearing jeans, a purple Tee, and my brown leather converse. I love how that color looks on me...and how comfy these sneaks are.

I'm feeling cold. I think I may be catching something...my throat's itchy.

Lunch for me today was a grilled turkey sandwich. I love melted cheddar...should I check to see if I'm a mouse?

drinking more water has been on the agenda today...because of the books I have been reading.

I've been reading the Bible, devo's from 411 God, and the Thyroid Diet. Very informative.

and because that sneaky feeling hasn't gone away:



These are more glimpses of my work with the Purpose kit. I am really excited. My mojo was gone...I thought it was gone forever and I made myself scrap on Sunday...yes...I am now admitting that work that is due shortly was started on this past Sunday. This kit got me going, though. I am done with 4 layouts, thinking of adding a 5th to the mix and the tutorial which is another project I wanna dive into because I am obsessing. Thanks Rachel & Nancy for the inspo!!!


So what's up with you now?