B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L, that's me!!! All for a purpose, this fun {rainy} Friday!

Hi all those who read out in bloggy land!

well, there are 3 things you already know this post is going to be about, all because of my title:

Today is fun friday, so I am posting a song. (haven't got much feedback on it, but I think I'll continue it. Just ignore my friday posts if you don't likeee.) :) LOL

The North East is getting hit hard with this storm! Flooding, accidents, just pouring rain. Be safe, everyone!

And last but not least, It is the first of the month, AKA reveal day for a brand spanking new kit at SFTIO!!!

October is all about Purpose! There's so many ways you can go with this word! It can be about intentions, goals, perseverance...the sky is the limit.

this beautiful kit includes these items:

10 Sheets Double Sided Patterned Paper:


* Crate Paper Restoration Ruffles * Crate Paper Restoration Slipcover * Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante Steampunk Debutante * Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante Ephemera Extraordinaire * Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante Fantasy Floral * Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante Time Flies * Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante Nouveau Artistry * Kaisercraft Lush Cherry Blossom * Kaisercraft Lush Bonsai * Kaisercraft Lush Maple

2 Sheets Specialty Paper:

* Crate Paper Restoration Cent (die-cut)

* Teresa Collins Travel Ledger Travel Clocks (transparency)


Embellishments:

*Basic Grey Wander Chip Sticker ABCs, Green

* Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type Clear Letters - Brown * Seven Gypsies Gem Gears, 3 pcs * Maya Road Kraft Collection Window Envelopes, 2 pcs * Melissa Frances Ephemera Stickers, General Store, 1/2 sheet * Basic Grey Basics Small Details, 3 pcs * Basic Grey Pyrus Glazed Brads, 6 pcs * Crate Paper Restoration Chipboard Accents, 7 pcs * G45 Staples Chipboard Buttons, 6 pcs * Jillibean Soup Corrugated Shapes, Arrows 4 pcs * Maya Road Wood Bingo Markers, 4 pcs * Websters Little Whimsy Flowers, Green 3 pcs * Basic Grey Basics, Journaling Transparencies, Take Note, 2 pcs

* Kaisercraft Lush Mini Journal Tags, 3 pcs

* Basic Grey Basics Canvas Tags, 2 pcs * Prima Flowers , Tuscany Seaside, 2 pcs * American Crafts I Do Ribbon Steel Lasercut Velvet, 1/2 yd * Creative Impressions Twine, 3 ft


Cardstock:

* American Crafts Charcoal * American Crafts Black *American Crafts Rust *American Crafts Jade


Technique:

* Tim Holtz Masks, Timeworks


Color:

* Tim Holtz Distress Stickles, Rusty Hinge


Contents may vary slightly.

to check out the kit for more details, head on over to the MB, the gallery's full of the DT's fabulous creations.



amazingly enough, I opted to leave this paper intact...yes, I went against all my instincts...but to satisfy my fussy cutting need, I used my exacto to cut some parts here and there for some pop.

My hubby & I...how can I explain how we began...
I have to say it wasn't because we were actively seeking someone to spend the rest of our lives with. We had both been hurt really bad. I was in a long relationship that wasn't a healthy one. He thought he had found the "one" in an older lady who saw he wasn't ready to settle down....her loss,. my gain!!! :wink:

We just wanted to have fun. Just get together, go out, forget worries and trouble, laugh, play, just plain have FUN. I made sure to tell him just that. I didn't want anything serious. He made it loud and clear that he agreed.
I can't say exactly how it happened. But I fell in love. The thought of losing him hurt. But how could I tell him I took my "terms" back? I was so worried...I couldn't see that he did have feeling for me as well.

This month on the 24th, we celebrate 12 years of wedded bliss, 4 teenyterrors, lots of blessings and some pain intermixed in these years, but everything we've gone through  has been together. Solid. As one. Funny how it all started out un-intended.

I love my boo. And thank God for him.

Now in case you were waiting for a video!!!!

This is from Group1Crew's newest CD (DH got it for me Sunday and I have it in the car, take it inside and listen while I am working...I love how upbeat this CD is.


Now this song is just a little reminder! I go through days when I look at myself in disgust...we all need to see the beautiful in us. 

have a great weekend!