I walk because....

Happy friday!

This is the day I have been waiting for allll week long. LOL. This weekend is going to be busy busy with stuff to do. I have my mom coming to visit us soon....so I need to get the house ready...DH is going to attend a fine-arts festival with DS, my wedding anni is on Sunday...wooot woot!

These past couple of days I haven't been feeling all that great...been dizzy, (more than usual, anyways) really lightheaded, and so fatigued. SO I haven't ben able to scrap as much as I had intended to. :( I have some stuff waiting for me at home to be completed. Hopefully I can squeeze in some creative time.

I wanted to show you this:

I walk because....





*created with SFTIO Purpose kit.
when I had this layout in mind I knew I wanted to use a photo of something other than my face. :D I just didn't know what to photograph! It totally came to me when I plopped down on the sofa after a work out, took my sneakers off and put them next to the treadmill....walked away...came back and noticed them...and there went the inspo.

while it looks like a fairly simple layout...this one took me a bit to get together. why? because i typed onto cardstock and wanted to make it just right. Of course, I goofed...but the only evidence of that is behind the green CS, where you can't see it. LOL!!!

why do I walk?

because I want to feel better. as if I have some type of control over what's going on with me. I read about weight loss and hypo thyroids...and I ended up in tears at what I read...so pessimistic, and ready to quit! But you know what? I have an amazing husband who was there for me, to let me know he's here for me no matter what

The next few days I started my research...and found that I do have a choice. I can work extra hard...and get results. It may not be as quick as everyone else...but I can get there. It helps with my energy level, helps my heart...so yeah...I walk. For so many reasons.

ready for a video?

This is by an unsigned band....they're mighty talented. Enjoy!