Oh Happy day!!!!

Hello all!!! :D



Today was a great day!!! Went to church with the family, had an awesome service, went to pick up a yummy, had a nice nap with the hubby....

I can't believe we've been married 12 years. Those years have whizzed by...we've been through the ultimate highs and some valley lows...but we've been through them TOGETHER. United. In Love.

So...in case you still pop in to read my blog, Babe...I love you. Thanks for 12 wonderful years...and counting!

So what was that Yummy we picked up? It was delish!
I would share...but you guys are all so far away. Guess I'd better do some more walking, huh?


Remember that post in which I wished for this punch?
I got it! yep...along with a stamp set that you will be sure to see in future layouts. Tee hee....Thanks, Babe!






So...for celebrations...what do you have for dessert??? Inquiring minds wanna know!!! :D