Freedom

Good morning, all you lovelies out there in bloggyland. :)

This week hasn't turned out to be quite as I was hoping, but we've been busy...so I wanted to show you a layout I completed last night. (I have been dying to scrap...but you'll see what has been keeping me from the scrappy desk soon enough)

my apologies for the dark photo! it's rainy here and I tried to catch the light...(It keeps getting dark and then bright sunlight bursts through occasionally)
Here I used scraps left over from SFTIO's nov. kit. I also made this layout for 2 challenges. I used sketch 130 from creative scrappers (so glad I found this blog... the sketches are awesome.) and I used a prompt from My Paper Treehouse. It's a faith inspired spot. :) I love to scrap about my kids, everyday life, even myself...but to me scrapping about my faith feels special. This is just another way I can show my life and what's important to me.

Uh oh, I feel a close up coming up!
My take is based on Psalm 94. My desire is to praise the Lord at all times, feeling the freedom to pray and release all of my fears to Him. I want to be an encouragement to those who feel helpless. They have a rescue.

Okay so are you curious as to what the teenyterrors household has been busy with?

My hubby has been at our Church working every spare minute he has....doing odds and ends. This week he started working on his classroom for Royal Rangers.
Love the color? in between work, the Church, and us...he's been online looking for graphics to paint along the bottom, and getting his lessons planned. This awesome green is also the color or my scrappy room, AKA the family room. Have I told you guys how much I love my hubby and how much he rocks? Yep, he does!
sorry for the blurry image. The girl was too into her "job" to notice me...I've been stopping by just for a few because well...I missed the hubby. :) The kids love seeing the progress.

my oldest DD helping sweep the massive front entry. Hmm...how can i get my kids to be this helpful at home? LOL!!!

So there you have it...the kids and I haven't been able to go as often as we would like...but it's nice to see them take a cue from their daddy.