open your heart

Tuesday had a rocky start to it...craziness in the AM, rainy weather, my girls going off to school looking like raggamuffins....but it has slowed down some....

As you know, SFTIO's Nov kit is about Acceptance. One topic I touched was self acceptance. I already knew I wanted to do a layout in regards to this.

Just to let you know, I went out of my comfort zone with these photos...if you look through layouts about myself, my photos are close ups or self portraits. Even those aren't easy to do...I take about a gazillion of them to only really love one or 2.

The idea to break up the photos came to me when i thought that maybe I should create about the things I should see...and not what I have put in my head to accept.

now the journaling I put near what I think are trouble spots. I was going to list them as well. but deleted them...thinking I should stick with positives on this layouts.

OK...in case you're wondering...My arms were going to say something about how big they were...my smile all crooked, my thunder thighs...but the smile is genuine& warm, the arms perfect for an embrace. The thighs...a good place to sit multiple teenyterrors all at once and cuddle. to me less seemed to be better.

I did lots of fussy cutting...this layout took me the longest time to complete out of the 5. But you know what? it's one of my faves.


Thanks for looking. what is it that YOU choose to accept about yourself?