Give & Take

As you know at SFTIO, November is about Acceptance. My creating process for SFTIO is to look up the word definition, synonyms & antonyms, quotes, ETC to see what sort of an angle I can spin. Sometimes the word is easy for me and I have so many topics to pick from, sometimes I am stumped. (not very often, though...because I am CHATTY. LOL.) As I was thinking about acceptance I happened to glance over to the corner of the area rug and saw my dog, Tyler, laying down. When he saw that I was looking at him, his tail wagged gently and he lifted his head up like "mommy, are you going to call me?"
Give and take

That's when it hit me! I can scrap Ty-ty!!! No matter what we do to him, this dog loves us and is so willing to do anything to make us happy. This poor dog gets ABUSE! Nani wrestles him, Annie picks him up and treats him like a stuffed toy putting all sorts of torture devices on him (hair clips) and he gets tripped over, stepped on by all of us because he's sooo darned QUIET! All I need to do is look at him, though...and he runs to me, tail-a-wagging. tongue hanging out ready to dole out a kiss.

too bad humans can't be more like this! LOL

Well, I have lots planned for the weekend. I'm hoping that maybe I can get something scrappy done......??? Wish me luck...because I am exhausted.