Welcome aboard!

Hi! Hello! How are you? 

Can you tell how excited I am that YOU are here? Now if you are following the blog hop, make sure you came from AAM

Wouldn't want you to miss out on anything! 

As I entered my late teens, early adulthood I had a voice message that went a little like this:

             "You have reached Her Royal Highness. I'm too busy to speak with you right now, so bow as you leave a message and I may get back to you"

Or something to that effect! No! I wasn't that full of myself...It was just that because I am quiet and reserved around people I don't know, I was told I came across as conceited. My best friend(s) at the time couldn't STAND me before she/they (we were a group of 4 girls) got to know me!!! I thought to leave a message like this as a funny response to that. LOL. My hubby certainly got a kick out of it when he first called me and got this as a greeting. 

You know what? Thinking back I wish I had that high esteem , that OOMPH in real life...not as a joke. Shoot, my time IS precious....and I am worth it. 

So...Her Royal Highness has to be a snob about something, shouldn't she? Certainly!

The word snob/snobbishness has such a negative connotation to it, doesn't it? I think we can all have a bit of fun and admit that we can be snobby about certain things and still be down to earth. Like in using one brand of make up...or just one scrappy manufacturer & not wanting to touch "no names". How about clothing or shoes? see where I'm going here?

So what is Arlene snobby about??? You must be DYING to know.





                       supplies used: GCD Studios Paper, buzz and bloom chipboard, prima flower, digidoodle digi stamp     (butterflies) K&Co chipboard sticker, doodlebug designs alphas stickers, ranger stickles, uniball pen (white), fiskars punch, cs: core'dinations, zig pen (teal)

Yes...I can be snobbish about cleanliness. My house has to look a certain way or it'll drive me nuts. It has to be nice & neat with a place for everything...& everything in it's place! My kids have to be dressed up nicely, hair brushed nicely, clothing unsoiled. I often catch myself looking at my kids in a crowd. 
It makes me feel good to see them (and my house) looking good. 

Now don't get me wrong...If I see someone who's messy I don't brush them aside. They still get a smile, a warm greeting from me. I don't look down on anyone for having an oops moment.I am just glad it wasn't me!!! LOL! If I visit a home and it's cluttered I don't get antsy wanting to bust out of the place. I understand that life happens and time gets away from us.... My house can get messy at times, especially now that I have a million things going on at times...but I think to myself..."whew...I'm glad I can go home and relax!!!"

So, come on and spill the beans. What can you be snobby about? Inquiring minds wanna know!


Now don't forget to leave me a little comment to qualify for the awesome prizes being offered (I am still undecided about offering a RAK but will update it to reflect my decision) before heading over to Sarah's blog. She's next in the snobby line up. :D