Change

still feeling pretty miserable. :( my scrappy desk has bits and pieces waiting for me to work on but I have no energy at all to start. The desire is there, however. Hopefully this weekend I'll be 100% again and can once again be scrappy productive.

Here today not only to complain...LOL...but to show you a layout I absolutely love....that I made with the SFTIO Wonder kit. I think it's clear to all how much I admire and love my DH...he's so awesome....so of course, I had to scrap about him using this kit.

ready to see?
and a close up

I, of course, had to journal about the change that has taken place in the man I call hubby. He was always a good person, BUT really rough around the edges. No one could get over on him, he had a mouth on him, a bad temper...to say the least. This change in him happened gradually...as he mellowed out a bit, I exerted some patience, and finally (the biggest thing to influence him) his becoming saved.

This prompts me to ask you a question: Is there a change in your life, or in someone you know that has made you think: "what on EARTH???"

I'd LOVE to hear about it. :) yeah, I'm nosey like that!!!

I used a sketch  from here. That's what inspired the grid!!! :)

Thanks for looking!!!