two

these past two days have been miserable for me, so no scrapping going on at the teeny terrors household. :/

So instead of scrappy goodness...I'll answer some questions here. In case you want to know. :)

1) Two everyday things I couldn't live without:
coffee and medicine

2) Two of my favorite songs:
do I really have to pick just two? "Surprises" by Israel Houghton, and "wait" by G1C

3) Two things I want to do before I die:
become a DT member for a scrappy manufacturer.(Oh how I wish!!!!)
become a size 8 again.

4) Two things I worry about:
my family...and that things will be OK for them.
my kids.

5) Two stores I shop at:
Target
JCP

6) Two things that scare me:
bugs...but spiders are the worst
dying at a young age...but this is mainly because of my kids.

7) Two snacks I could eat everyday:
popcorn
chocolate

8) Two people I'd be lost without:
seriously....do you have to guess?
it's gotta be more than 2 here...the hubby and my 4 teenyterrors!

9) Two nicknames I've been given:
Nee-nee Thanks, Danny-O
Her Royal Highness. It's a long story...or is it?

10) next Two places I want to go on vacation:
Hmmm...
Puerto Rico
Italy