One Purpose

happy Friday!!!

Am I the only one who looks forward to the weekend? Even though mine looks like it'll be crazy...I just always do.

This Sunday will be our very first service over at the newly constructed facility...we've waited over 5 years for this and wow, I know that come Sunday, I will be an emotional mess. We're crossing over to the promised land, people!!!

Anyways, I am sooo very happy with seeing the response to the blog hop My Paper Treehouse has had. I'm going to make my way through it as well, (I have been busy with work) so all of the comments are very appreciated.

Now you know I just had to try out the challenge we have...right? I was thinking that making a layout with so many specifications was going to be one hard mamma jamma to crank out. <------Oh gosh...did I just say that??? :blush:

ready to see my creation?????

I'm ready to show it! LOL!!!
and just a teensy closeup:

Love how I made my little banner out of photo corners? Punched that butterfly out of a tag, too! Gotta love repurposing!!!

And that quote? Can you see it? It totally made me use this photo of my teeniest terror plunging down the slide headfirst. She's the epitome of living life recklessly! Psst...and probably the source of her dad's grays!!! LOL

All jokes aside, I aspire to this. The way a child jumps into things wholeheartedly...this is how I want to jump in!

Well, enjoy the weekend!!! Mine may be a crazy one....but I still love them! TTYL!