Every Bit (and a toot!)

:) Surprised to see a Saturday post?

well don't be...this one was scheduled...because I knew it was going to be crazy and because I have a pretty little diddy to show you....

and a close up:

yes, I had to show these pretty flowers. love tulle!!!!

This layout was made using a quote by Erma Bombeck:

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say 'I used everything You gave me'. "


This was a prompt over at MPTH...and I knew I wanted to base this on my being a mom. Honestly...I really don't know what my talents are...but I do know I can be a great mom...and this is what I am pouring my "every single BIT" into....

I used a sketch from Creative Scrappers...check it out here.

Guess what???

I made DT at Scrap Gal!!!! Yay, I'm thrilled!!!

Thanks for looking, have a great weekend!