She's full of character!

Hey peeps!!!

I've been sick...I know, AGAIN! I got all better, then DH gets it, sleeps breathing all up in my face and guess who's caught the cooties all over again. :(

meanwhile he's all better....

I was just hopping in quickly to share a little something something I am pretty excited about...
ready to see????
and some yummilicious close ups!

what can I say, these sweet season paper from the always gorgeous Webster's Pages have such a delicious color scheme to them....I couldn't just use them for holiday scrapping, I had to use them for the always colorful, always (ok...not always but most of the time) delightful, Teeniest terror, Arianna!!!
As you can see from the series of photos I have here...this girl is a trip! she does many many naughties and well, turns up the charm to get out of it. I have to say, most of the time: It works! It's a good thing that Daddy isn't such a pushover, or she'd take over the world!