Bad days were.....

.......made so that one can apreciate the good ones!



At least this is how I choose to see things.
I know that in my walk, I'm not given a guarantee that things will go perfectly every single time. There will be days (like today!) in which I'll feel like I can't finish off the day, my head pounding, world'a spinning....
these days teach me or remind me not to take a good day for granted. Especially when it comes to my health.
This is where that FOCUS word comes into play again....I was all heartbroken over trivial stuff, and maybe stressing over it is what's causing my headache to come back full force....
The one guarantee I do have is that I'm not alone in this, and I do have some comfort. Bad days are just for a little while, and they make the good days so much sweeter.

Have a great weekend!