Brrr

well, we survived the snow:)
will we survive the cold?
when I got into the car this am, the dash told me it was 11 degrees out. holy moly, that's cold.

what have I been doing to keep busy?
well...I got a layout all packaged up, form printed out...because it was requested for publication! yay!
I was a Gallery fave here!
Got some sneaky peeksies of projects I am working on! Yay!
you won't be able to see this one for ScrapGal in it's entirety until the 1st of the month...I am excited...they have me doing things I never have before!
This layout you'll be able to see on Wednesday! It's for AMM, the topic is a cool one. Hope you come back to check it out and play along. ready to see another sneaky? This layout turned out to be different.................

So my peeps, has any of the CHA sneak peeks caught your eyes? so far I am loving what I've seen. Have  a great weekend! I plan on spending mine scrapping...I'm going to be a busy bee...I need to decorate a church bulletin board, make 2 get well cards for sick members of our Church, finish up DT projects...get a tutorial set up....Maybe the snow showers we've heard announced will motivate me to get 'em done!