What's on the Agenda? {AMM}

Hey there bloggy people :)

Yes, I'm back...yes, we have more snow, and yes, it is still SNOWING! :eek!:

I'm a little worried because the kids are in school right now...in all this slushy slippery mess. DH drove me to work today because the jeep is at the dealer getting taken care of and they gave us a mini van as a rental...I need the 4x4!!! LOL!

Anyways, there's a challenge up over at AAM, and the prompt is in this post's title. :) You can take this anyway you want, stick a page out of an actual agenda, or go another route and scrap about what you plan on doing. The sky's the limit, and that's the beauty of this challenge!

So what's on my agenda?

Supplies used: Paper& CS: SEI, letters: Maya Road, Flower: Buzz and Bloom, Butterfly: K&Co
Being in Focus.
My fellow DT ladies made spectacular layouts...check them out :)