a Love-ly banner

Hi there!

Here I am to show you a quick an easy project I made for ScrapGal.

I've decided to do something new to me, a banner! How exciting, right?

Here's the full view:


and some close ups:




This banner was so simple to put together. I used scraps from my Feb. Kit containing Graphic 45 "Le Romantique" Papers, frames, tags, and trim.  To make the patterns I fussy cut stand out, I added some glossy accents.
Now I used these tags that came with my kit

then punched the end and inked them after distressing them a bit. I added a pretty ribbon by May Arts that I already had in my stash to tie on top.

 I used this cute little mini book to use as a frame for the letters I cut out using my Cricut.
I cut out scraps to fit the mini book, added eyelets to string the tags together, and that's it! I was always afraid to try to make a banner thinking they were more complicated to make. I was pleasantly surprised and hope to make some more.

Supply List:
Patterned Paper, lace trim: Graphic 45
Ribbon: May Arts
Journaling card: Jenni Bowlin
Flower: Prima
Eyelets: We R memory Keepers

Hope you've been inspired to try something you haven't tried yet. Until next time!

Arlene