an easy technique*** as posted on the scrap gal blog!

Do you have those itty bitty containers of alcohol ink collecting dust because you have no idea what to do with them?

I decided to play along and see what easy way I can use them for a layout. Want to see?

first, I took my applicater tool and used my blue ink and a gold color. Just be careful not to let them mix.

then I stamped the applicator down onto my cardstock

I added a metallic gold mixture to add pizzaz

and this is how it looks on the layout

Supply list: Paper, letter stickers (large) Basic Grey. small letters, cosmo cricket. chipboard, American crafts. flower: Maya road

You see that "doily" in the layout? I was a part of packaging that some prima flowers came in. I cut a piece off and decided to see how the alcohol ink would react.

This is what it looked like after brushing it on. Alcohol inks dry really fast, so you can see a bit of streaking. I wasn't looking for a perfect look.

hope you're inspired to dust off stash that's collecting dust in your scrappy area, as well!!!!
TTFN!

Arlene