what have I been doing?

I haven't been posting as much...and i feel like I've been such a neglectful blogger!!!

So...I decided to photograph some things that I have been busy with! LOL

I've been working on church bulletins! So far I've been asked to do up the Senior Saints, Women's mins., helped out with Singles Mins.and this is the last one, sunday school! It looks amaturish to me...but then again, these are my first attempts to do bulletins, ever!!! LOL. I have to say my cricut has been getting a LOT more use lately!!! I had sooo much fun doing up the sunday school one, the director was specific in what she wanted: she wanted it to look like a party invite!!! my lovely hubby has ordered a cartridge for me so I can add on to it (party hats and streamers) yay!!!


I've been doing humongous "thinking of you" cards for members who've been ill. So far I've done about 5...do you recognize "vintage" Chatterbox paper I have been hoarding?

too bad I didn't think to photograph the other things before I turned them in...

Come back tomorrow!!! I'm participating in a blog hop and would love to see you here!!!

Take care :)