easy Mini ****As posted at Scrap Gal****

Hi there! Arlene here to show you a quick and easy to make mini. It's sooo cute, totally uncomplicated, and came together quickly.

I used everything that came in my kit, Creative Memories mini tag album, American Crafts paper, Ribbon, Stickers, Chip pieces, & rub ons. Only things added from my stash were photos, glue, and paint/ink!

Here's the cover:




I love the bright paper/pretty graphics that "Blue skies" and  "a walk in the park" have.





After covering the chipboard with paper, I smeared some white acrylic paint and then layered on more paper, embellishments, and my photo. With these pretty patterns, I thought simple would be the best way to go.















This mini was amazingly simple to put together, and it's a neat little gift to give a loved one. :) This one's going to my girls!

Thanks for peeking!

Arlene