what's going on?

Hello, hello, hellooooo!!!

Have I missed posting, I hope you've missed reading! (LOL)

Our loved ones have had a few snags these past few days and would love if you guys can keep our friends and family in prayer. :) Much appreciated!

I wanted to swing on by and post a layout I created for ScrapGal, this is sure to make my day a little happier (it's rainy here in teenyterrors-ville!!)

wanna see?





















I was going through some of my older photos and found this one. It's of my older kids starting their first day of school. Teeniest terror was upset because this year she was starting headstart, but they start a whole week later than the big kids. Being the teeniest, she always wants to be considered as one of the big kids and has to keep up with them or be one step ahead of them! LOL.

see how I matched them all? I still try to do that. :D they hate it, of course...but one day when they have teenyterrors of their own, they'll understand my insanity OCD.
wanna see close ups?
can you tell that I love to use my white pen? LOL.

well peeps, I have to get some work done...so take care!!!