dream a little dream....

It's amazing how 4 teenyterrors kids can come from the same two people and all be so similar and so very different all at the same time!

Just amazes me totally.

This weekend I'm catching up on my fave wedding programs I set on DVR...you can say that in between construction, cleaning/laundry, there was a wedding marathon. :D

we watched Four weddings, Say Yes to the dress (the girls love one of the consultants), and my fair wedding. Mr. Tutera is one talented dude!

My little girl & I watched an episode in which the mother of the bride was soo negative in all of her dress choices. It truly got on our nerves!

As my baby girl lays her head on my lap she says in her matter of fact voice:

"Mommy, you're going with me to help pick BOTH of my dresses because I know you're not like her!!!".

I took the compliment and then felt that dread overcome me....

  "uh, two dresses???"  I ask quietly.

"yeah, mom, daddy's paying for the ceremony dress, and I'll pay for the party one!" She replies with a huge smile, showing off her adorable neat little dimple.

"you know you have to save up for a long time for a dress, right?"

she starts to giggle....

and then I think to myself....
"oh my goodness....we have three of them!"
Her daddy says she's never getting married!