just Create!

Hi again,

Hope that you're enjoying this long holiday weekend, have it filled with fun plans or down time (if you need it).  I just wanted to pop in and show off this fun and colorful banner I created with a maya road canvas mini I got in my kit from scrapgal. This is my last may project. :D

This banner took me a little longer to work on than my usual projects. It was my first time handling canvas (I love it!)
I painted it a cream color,  used some pretty prima flowers from my stash, cut out the letters/flowers using my Cricut, and sewed (yes, sewed, your eyes are NOT decieving you) buttons from my stash. I thought the buttons would add something...and it took me forever to sew on...LOL...I'm so being disowned by my grandma if she ever finds out...(she is sooo talented with sewing)! Added some glitter on the letters and attached with some MM ribbon that I already had. IMO it matched perfectly.

want to see closeups?

come a little bit closer:
in the closeups you can even see that I inked the edges with some pretty pink. This will be hanging somewhere in my scrappy space!