walking with a little Spring in my step....

Hi!!!!

Here in teenyterrors-ville (lol) we're enjoying BEAUTIFUL Spring weather! The only bad thing about it here is that since we're in the valley, DH, my teenyterrors, and our friends are suffering from those dreaded allergies...and my poor black jeep can't stay clean and shiny...it has that layer of pollen all over it. Drat!

The days have been Sunny (with the exception of that one day last week which it poured and was dark&dreary) and warm, with the evenings cooling down...IMO, that's the best type of weather, comfy enough to walk around without a sweater during the day, and then having to shut the windows at night because of the breeze. Oh, and the pretty colors that pop up like the pretty tulips and daffodils...and the cherry tree outside our shop:

Aren't those blossoms gorgeous???!!! I drive up to this every morning!!!
Remember that photo I posted of teeniest offering a dandelion bouquet? It made it to a layout I created for ScrapGal, and it's posted on the Blog. The online store has been closed for inventory, but if you stop by the blog, it's been updated everyday with something pretty made by the DT. :)




in my kit I got some pretty American Crafts Letterbox paper, I thought the colors and patterns would work well with the subject I wanted to scrap. I got those pretty "Thank You" Rub-ons which I rubbed on to scraps and matted (and added pearls to). I really didn't want to clutter my layout, but still wanted to do some of the usual layering/pattern mixing I love to do so much. :D

Hope you're enjoying beautiful Springy weather!!!