deconstructed: all about this past weekend

Happy Monday???

not quite sure I can call it that, it's raining here...I know, I know, Good for the plants and stuff. But rainy days and I don't really mix if I'm already feeling tired. They just make me want to curl up under the covers with an awesome book, a fun magazine, or even with a teenyterror who still unashamedly loves to take cat naps with her mommy. I just can't do that today! I have work, the kids have school, and we have this going on:


in case you were wondering what on earth this is? It's my main bathroom gutted out. The rest of it is in here:

LOL, that box spring wasn't in my bathroom. It's from an apartment a tenant left behind. ;P
and this is my little clueless boy who is going to be his daddy's apprentice throughout the whole process. So far he's enjoyed making gray hair pop out of my scalp for walking on the roof.


Oh how I love this kid even though he refuses to get a hair cut and it's starting to look like Justin Beiber's!



So yeah, my weekend was full...of dust, laundry, coralling kids. Have I forgotten the late nights? My body's KILLING me! I'm beginning to think that maybe, just maybe we should call TLC's Spouse Vs. House...just so I can get away from the whole construction process. eh...then that would mean 3 weeks of no contact with the hubby...***weighing my options here***.



dumb dust it is....

I have a blog post up over at Creative Charms! Check it OUT!!! I have close ups and deets there.

I'm sooo not a card maker...




both were made using pretty bling and my new Cricut Imagine cart!

So, how has your weekend been?