time just goes flying on by.

Hi!

It's been a while since I've posted...I know, poor neglected blog!!!!

Since I've posted last, my daughter's had surgery, we've had class trips to get the other teenyterrors ready for...the days have just been zipping on by.

This is my brave teenyterror resting after her surgery. I stayed with her while she was in the hospital and wow... was that a long night. She needs help with everything and for an independent child, she's handling it all very well. I'm so proud of her.

I'm going to blog about her hospital experience at another time, though. I took some photos, I wrote everything down so she has something to look back at as she gets older. :)

So for now we're enjoying just the every day moments since Lexi cannot put any weight on her leg for 6 weeks.

This is the teeniest terror snuggling up with her dad-dums on Father's day. we're staying in today, but I hope that all of you out there are celebrating and taking that special dad in your life someplace nice. :)

Oh, and just an FYI:

Creative Charms has a sale going now that will run through the 9th of July. ALL Simplicity items are 70% Off! These are great for graduation projects, weddings and anything else than needs a neutral accent. Check out the site, you'll see they're gorgeous product to work with :D

hope you're all having a great day!!!