a little bit of precious &&& specials to catch!

Hi all!!! :)

I'm trying to get back to blogging...inching my way slowly...I haven't been hitting the scrap table like I wanted to lately and well...maybe blogging will inspire me to do so. right?

SO...I wanted to fill you in on something!

Creative Charms has an awesome specials going on right now...

 The first is all the basic Vintage Jewels together in one set for only $6.99 (Reg $22.50). The second is all the Gradient Gem and Gradient Pearl Stickers for only $7.99 (Reg $30.00).


I'm not saying this because I design for them, but these jewels are awesome to work with. you get all the color you could possibly need, the jewels easily remove from the packaging...I really get annoyed when I try to peel bling off and the glue stays behind...

There is also a giveaway this week. One winner will receive the Gem/Pearl set. Just go to the BLOG to see all the details on how you can be a lucky winner!!!


Yesterday (yep, after I blogged) we got a surprise visit from our friend, Precious!
Do you want to meet her?



Her daddy is the plumber across the street from us. Every time the teenyterrors see him, they ask for Precious...& ask him to bring her over for a visit. All we heard was the door chime, and saw a chocolate brown blur run by us to hop on the sofa and sit next to the girls...then she started to lick them. :D



Precious is sooo funny. They'd try to get her to sit in the empty chair, but she kept hopping on Lexi's lap. It seems as though she prefers her seating to be of the human variety....

Nani was very sad to have missed the visit. She was at camp. Precious always has the most fun with her...they run  in circles together, she knocks Nani down to then lick her to death...and if Nani hides her face from her...she burroughs her nose to try and find her face. She even takes apart Nani's hair do....by gently pulling the hair clips out of her hair. I guess Precious wishes she had all of that glossy hair all for herself. LOL!!!