when things fall apart....

Hello, all.

I can truly tell you that this summer will be a memorable one. With so many things jumping up at us all of a sudden, so many sad, bittersweet, good...busy things. My mojo leaving me...and it looks like she never wants to come back....

Today a beloved friend's going to Germany. :( It looks like her family will be moving out there, and we're really sad (I sucked those tears in really hard as we said our goodbye's), we're not trying to give a guilt trip & add to what other feelings our friends may be experiencing. Instead, we've set up a skype account so the girls can keep in touch, we still have that wonderful invention called Facebook and emails....along with some snail mail in between for some little handmade surprises. Because of our faith, we know that this goodbye feels like forever, but is only temporary...if our friends make the move, we'll see them again in that big party in the sky, if things don't work out & they come back, we'll be here with open arms.

I've been so bad about taking pictures! Our Bathroom is inching towards being called complete. Our home is s-l-o-w-l-y going back to normal...the disorganization caused mainly by the construction has been cleared out....and we're slowly purging the things that we don't need. We got our fridge yesterday! yay for us! it feels great to have a fridge that's the perfect size for us. translate: humongous enough to fit food for a family of 6.

Mostly every morning I have been waking up early to get on the treadmill....and it feels great! well...not the waking up early part. I'm paying for that because last night I didn't sleep well...but the working out part has been awesome....now if I can only start scrapping again....

My daughter, Alexis, is showing so much improvement with her walking! As we take our little walk to the library, she walks ahead and I just fall behind to watch her gait get less wobbly. It makes me want to cry, to shout, thank the Lord, insert any emotion you can add here________________!!! My kids drive me nuts...but always give me a reason to be grateful....when I see the changes, the growth...it really makes my heart swell....and then they do something to make me want to rip my hair out all over again., LOL.

I wanted to share this with you...it's an excerpt from a daily devo I get in my inbox...this part stood out to me, like jumped right off the screen and screamed:

"You can’t see why God allows what he allows in your life, and God doesn’t owe you an explanation, because he’s God and you aren’t. But someday, and it might not be until you get to heaven, you’ll be able to look back and see the big plan. Until that day comes, keep taking your concerns to God."

You can see the full devotional here:

Purpose Driven Life: When Things Fall Apart

and how about a little music?

http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/RbDuM-f36Hs?version=3&hl=en_US">name="allowFullScreen" value="true">http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/RbDuM-f36Hs?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true">

IDK why blogger isn't letting me post videos.....here's a link. hope this works.
http://youtu.be/RbDuM-f36Hs