Fabulous Fall Monday?

Hello everyone!

I hope you've had a great weekend. :)

Ours was good. Yesterday was a bit sad, my mother in law is going back to Puerto Rico...and add 2 of us not feeling well...but all in all we can't complain. We just got into our jammies after Church.

My sweet Anaïs had an awesome birthday! Saturday she had friends over and had a great time. We did, too. The house wasn't overly rowdy/noisy as I'd thought. We kept checking in on the girls to make sure they were OK...they were quietly playing!

sorry for the blurry photo....

I have some sneaks for you to take a look at...and if you want to head on over to the Creative Charms blog, you can see the layout and card I made with the Oct. kit.





yes, I used up some lily bee stash, the stickers, the paper, and even a tag....I used my cricut, as well, to cut out the leaves. The best part? Most of the paper used in my projects were scraps! woooo hooo!

I'd like to extend a congrats to the new DT over at Creative Charms. You can see the announcement here! CC is an awesome company to design for. Their products are sooo inspiring and so easy to work with. You can't help but create! There's going to be a farewell blog hop, I hope you can stop by!

Also....I've decided that maybe I shouldn't retire from scrapping just yet...thanks to my girls and an awesome young lady who were very persuasive in their arguments. LOL.  (thanks, Yaya!) I'm not sure how I'll squeeze it all in....but I think my kids will give me some inspiration!


Have an awesome Monday!