My list:

Hey there!

Guess what? I celebrated my birthday this week. :) My facebook wall was flooded with birthday wishes, my day went very well despite it being a work day...and my hubby, the dear sweet man, spoiled me. What more can a lady ask for?

My birthday is always near Thanksgiving day, and if we have family coming over I'll get more wishes on that day as well. This year we'll have a quiet one. Just us at home cooking and baking.



I have so many things to be thankful for!

I am thankful that I did get to see another birthday. Having a life threatening illness at a young age opens one's eyes as to how fragile life can be. It's been 6.5 years since I was hospitalized.

I am thankful for my family. My husband and kids are so loving and supportive, and there is a peace at home. It's my favorite place to be.

I am thankful for our workplace. yes, I grumble about it and the people A LOT...but I realize that this is something that God has given us as a means to survive. There are many people out there without work, about to lose their homes....

I am thankful for being able to communicate with friends and family far away via the internet. Be it this blog, facebook, MBs.

I am thankful for the days off we're about to have. We really need them to relax and unwind. I hope to catch up with the things that need to get done at home and to some scrapping.

I am thankful for uplifting music. Be it worship, contemporary, gospel, etc. If I feel down/sad/angry...it always makes me feel better and helps to put things into perspective.

I am thankful for having access to the Word through my phone, devotionals through email, blogs, etc. I almost always am impacted by something I have opened up to read.

there are many more things I could list but I didn't want to bore you all. :) I hope that through all the busy-ness the Holiday season brings, that there is always time to stop, take a breather, and be thankful for something.

Have a happy Thanksgiving!!!!