I'm out of what?!!!

Hey peeps!

Yep, it's Wednesday, but to me it feels like Friday. This week's gone too slow for me. I'm sooo tired. :(
It seems like November's been kicking me in the behind a bit...maybe a four day weekend will help me out.


Surprisingly, this week I have seriously wanted to scrap. I have pictures, ideas, my hands are itching to make a mess....and guess what I remember? I am out of glue. Seriously!

I know...that little fact shouldn't hold me back...I have a stapler...I can hand stitch...attach with brads sort of thing...but yes...it does hold me back. Because I just want to mindlessly let my hands do the flying/moving/creating/placing. No thinking involved....

So...to get glue for my glue gun.....so that maybe...just maybe this weekend if I get a chance....



I hope that this urge doesn't pass on by....