isn't it funny? The irony isn't lost on me....

Hey bloggy peeps!

I've been going through the wringer lately. I'm exhausted and ready for a break. I'm hoping that the upcoming celebrations will go easy on me, so that I can feel re-newed again.

I've been seriously missing scrapping. SERIOUSLY. Remember how a couple of months ago I was thinking of quitting?

The desire is there now, but time. Time keeps running away...and taunting me with the "na, na, na, na, na's, can't catch me!"  I see these calls for DTs and I am so tempted to sign myself up. But then reality hits. Can I really get in, and if I do...realistically, as things have been pretty much crazy, will I have enough time to dedicate and do my best?

So....I'm sitting out on all of the alluring calls. But I've decided to start scrapping again earnestly, just for pure enjoyment.

Because I really need a way to blow off steam and relax.

This week, I found some old teenyterrors' photos, and a couple of videos of my teeniest terror. They made me cry. Yes, cry! They have grown up so much, and I don't have a teeny baby to care for anymore. I regret the choice my DH & I made to not have anymore. So as I showed my kids how cute and teeny they were, I told DH aloud...."I want a baby!"

Want to know what Nani proclaimed?

"Mommy, I am your baby!!!"

I looked at her in shock.

Now let me explain:

This child would get so angry and pout whenever customers would walk into the shop and look at how she's grown and exclaim "is that the BABY???" (they'd remember me being pregnant with her).

She'd promptly put her hands on her hips and angrily proclaim: "I-am-NOT-a-BABY!".

see the irony here?

Teenyterrors, Easter 2005




Teenyterrors, Easter 2011


My mommy will be here in NY at the end of the week. The kids are looking FWD to having her cooking...LOL...and she's looking fwd to cooking for them.