totally sweet day...

Hey everyone!

It's FRIDAY!

I'm excited!

My mom's coming up from Florida tomorrow.

We're taking a week off from work. Yes, you read correctly...the Locksmith is closing down for a week! Yay....I needed some time to kind of unwind and go back to normal after the month or so we' ve had.

I wanted to make a sweet Thursday post to show what else my hubby had going on in the kitchen, but time got away from me, I had a sick terror with me and she pretty much killed my day.

so...without further ado, I bring you a cheese cake brownie. :)


this was delicious!!!! :P

also, DH made chocolate peanut butter cupcakes and Snicker doodle cupcakes with a cookie on top. My teenyterror took the liberty of photographing the ChocoPB it because I was sooo tired...




this was da bomb as well!!! the frosting tasted just like the filling in a peanut butter cup. The snickerdoodles were all gone so quickly to photograph....:blush:

My kids all had their hair cut. I'm not supposed to post any photos online yet because the girls want to see the surprise on everyone's faces....so I will have to wait a bit longer to show it off....all I can say is that they all look so beautiful!!!!

Well...I am going to say it in advance, because I don't think I'll be blogging or online til the new year,

I hope that you all have a Merry Christmas full of Joy, Cheer, and Peace. I hope that it's everything you all expected and then some! :D

Stay safe!!!