sweet Thursday....

I know...usually Thursdays are Thankful Thursdays...but who says that has to be set in stone???? Not >I

****Disclaimer**** www.teenyterrors.blogspot.com cannot be held liable for any ferocious sweet cravings the following post may cause you to have. No chocolate was mistreated/mis-used. They have been consumed properly.

Do you want to know why it's sweet? I'll tell you all about it in a minute...

Today's Dec. 1st, and I am floored at how fast this year has zipped by. This year has been a busy one for us, we've had unexpected things come up, lots of family visiting, etc. :O It feels like someone pressed that F-FWD button on 2011. Seriously!

Well...4 more days until AAM has a New Challenge up...and yes, I have a sneaky Peek! Sweet!

Speaking of sweet...

I hope that you all had a fantabulous Thanksgiving! We sure did! My hubby had baked sooo much we had sweets coming out of our ears! LOL...ok, not literally!

He baked these pumpkin pies...everything from scratch!




then he made Tiramisu....this thing tastes even better after a day or 2....



He didn't stop there! He baked a chocolate cake with chocolate ganache frosting and raspberry filling....Goodness gracious! Now do you get the "sweet"?






soo...my house is smelling all kinds of wonderful...the entire 1st floor smells like these:



Yes, my hubby surprised me for my birthday with another lily bouquet. I'm such a brat...he had taken me shopping for clothing at my fave store...and I wasn't expecting MORE. I had expressed how sad I was when the other bouquets' blooms faded. Don't you dislike that? I wish flowers lasted forever...but then again, maybe they won't get noticed as much, right?



now my sneak peek....I hope you all head on over to AAM and check out the challenge....and play aloooongggggg!!!!!


Thanks for enduring that long photo heavy post....

have a sweet afternoon!!!!!