Thanks!

Thanks so much for the wonderful and curing comments:-) I will be super in the weekend, no worries. I have the best doctor taking care of me here in Joensuu so all will be well:-) And before seeing my doctor I went to meet the boys at the arena and I can tell you that it will be soooo amazing on friday! There are so much I want to tell you but we want it to be secret and a surprise for everyone coming so wont spoil anything. But lets just say it will be something new, something beautiful and suitable for Imaginaerum. My dear ones - the BIG official tour premiere starts friday and it will be pure magic:-) Now - sleep! I need to rest after this long day. Oh, and Hanna - I read you broke your rib but still being brave to come on friday? Wow! Kudos to you, girl;-) thats amazingly strong of you! Just be careful and take it really easy! Sleep well everyone! Sweet dreams:-)