Easy

Hi all! Lying in bed resting since our rehearsals wont be until evening which really suits me fine so I have some more time to feel better:-) The boys are going there already now cause they felt bored here in the hotel so they'll do some practising in the backstage area to make time pass. I remember last tour when they were into playing poker in the backstage all the time. They were so in to it and it was fun watching them so excited:-) For this tour they have gotten some small d-drums and smaller magnifiers so they and me can do some songs behind the scenes when we are bored or when we feel we want to practise some songs a little bit extra. I think its great! The gear was bought at Musamaailma in Helsinki. I'll blog later on with some photos from our rehearsals but now rest. Enjoy your thursday!