geez does the WE fly by!

wow, it's Tuesday already!!!

over the WE the hubby decided to bomb the shop because for some strange reason we kept getting mosquitoes...those suckers were everywhere! I still can't explain why!!!

well, the smell was still in the shop yesterday and it got me sick. SO I went home about 2.

is it me or have the days been flying by? pretty soon my kids will be back in school, DH is already studying so pretty soon he'll have to hit the books hard...goodness gracious! I think I will have to try and appreciate each and every day to the fullest!

anyways, enough chatter...LOL...I have some stuff to show you!

these 2 got done last night.

this one is using stuff I got from a kit...at IAAS!!! (Look at my side bar for a link)


Playful Hugs

Photobucket

using Chatterbox paper, prima flowers...and I put my handy dandy cricut to use!!! I cut the shapes out and glittered them!!! I used blue to make them pop...I know I should've used brown because they ARE vines or stems....

this is using this week's word from OLW...I think I may be late... and this week's Ad This! challenge.

This one is again, using another IAAS kit. I am using my stash since I havent been able to purchase much lately...it's cool though becuase without new stuff I am looking through my older things to try to use. and they're getting used up!!!!


Tweet and Sassy

Photobucket

This is using a sketch from My sketch world. They've been having a crop that I just havent been able to keep up with...:( this month has had too many things going on for me.

I couldn't pass up working with this awesome sketch. here I used Jillibean soup papers.

I also updated this post here. just like i promised!!!

well, I have to get back to work. Hope you enjoy your day!!!!

xoxo